Paul R. Sackett acted as editor for this manuscript. Special thanks to the many operations managers and employees of Allstate Insurance Co. who participated in the study, and to Carol L. McClelland and the staff at Allstate Research and Planning Center for their support and guidance. Thanks to Richard A. Guzzo for his advice on conceptualizing the study within the literature. Thanks also to Kenneth P. DeMeuse, Patricia J. Holahan, John R. Hollenbeck, Karen May, Eduardo Salas, Larry J. Williams, and three anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
RELATIONS BETWEEN WORK GROUP CHARACTERISTICS AND EFFECTIVENESS: IMPLICATIONS FOR DESIGNING EFFECTIVE WORK GROUPS
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 823–847, December 1993
How to Cite
CAMPION, M. A., MEDSKER, G. J. and HIGGS, A. C. (1993), RELATIONS BETWEEN WORK GROUP CHARACTERISTICS AND EFFECTIVENESS: IMPLICATIONS FOR DESIGNING EFFECTIVE WORK GROUPS. Personnel Psychology, 46: 823–847. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1993.tb01571.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!