This article is based on the first author's master's thesis completed under the supervision of the second author. This study was funded by the Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies, Cornell University. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the Ninth Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Nashville, TN, April, 1994.
PAY PREFERENCES AND JOB SEARCH DECISIONS: A PERSON-ORGANIZATION FIT PERSPECTIVE
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 317–348, June 1994
How to Cite
CABLE, D. M. and JUDGE, T. A. (1994), PAY PREFERENCES AND JOB SEARCH DECISIONS: A PERSON-ORGANIZATION FIT PERSPECTIVE. Personnel Psychology, 47: 317–348. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1994.tb01727.x
The authors thank Bob Bretz, Barry Gerhart, Rick Jacobs, Theresa Welbourne, and three anonymous reviewers for comments made on earlier drafts of this paper. We also thank Mark Savage and Fred Antil for assistance with administration of the study and Tove Hammer and Martin Wells for their help throughout the study.
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!