This research was funded in part by an SSHRC research grant to the first author. Thanks are extended to I. Goldstein, G. Latham, R. Noe, M. Robert, S. Tannenbaum, and A. Tziner for their helpful comments.
OPTIMIZING KNOWLEDGE TESTS FOR INFERRING LEARNING ACQUISITION LEVELS IN SINGLE GROUP TRAINING EVALUATION DESIGNS: THE INTERNAL REFERENCING STRATEGY
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 47, Issue 3, pages 593–604, September 1994
How to Cite
HACCOUN, R. R. and HAMTIAUX, T. (1994), OPTIMIZING KNOWLEDGE TESTS FOR INFERRING LEARNING ACQUISITION LEVELS IN SINGLE GROUP TRAINING EVALUATION DESIGNS: THE INTERNAL REFERENCING STRATEGY. Personnel Psychology, 47: 593–604. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1994.tb01739.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!