Support for this research was provided by a grant to the first author by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council.
THE FUTILITY OF UTILITY ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 31–46, March 1994
How to Cite
LATHAM, G. P. and WHYTE, G. (1994), THE FUTILITY OF UTILITY ANALYSIS. Personnel Psychology, 47: 31–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1994.tb02408.x
The authors acknowledge the contributions to this paper of the late Ralph Alexander, Wayne Cascio, Steven Cronshaw, and Martin Evans.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!