Paul R. Sackett was the acting editor for this manuscript. The authors thank Catherine Higgs at Allstate Insurance Company for her ideas and support. Thanks also to Robert Liden and his colleagues associated with the University of Illinois Center for Human Resource Management for help with the data collection and comments on the paper. Finally, thanks to the managers and employees who participated in the study and to the three anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments.
RELATIONS BETWEEN WORK TEAM CHARACTERISTICS AND EFFECTIVENESS: A REPLICATION AND EXTENSION
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 429–452, June 1996
How to Cite
CAMPION, M. A., PAPPER, E. M. and MEDSKER, G. J. (1996), RELATIONS BETWEEN WORK TEAM CHARACTERISTICS AND EFFECTIVENESS: A REPLICATION AND EXTENSION. Personnel Psychology, 49: 429–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1996.tb01806.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!