We thank Neal Schmitt and Alexander von Eye for helpful discussions about aspects of this study, and especially Rick DeShon and Lynn McFarland for providing valuable feedback on earlier drafts of this paper. The help from these individuals is greatly appreciated.
THE SUBSTANTIVE NATURE OF PERFORMANCE VARIABILITY: PREDICTING INTERINDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES IN INTRAINDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 51, Issue 4, pages 859–901, December 1998
How to Cite
PLOYHART, R. E. and HAKEL, M. D. (1998), THE SUBSTANTIVE NATURE OF PERFORMANCE VARIABILITY: PREDICTING INTERINDIVIDUAL DIFFERENCES IN INTRAINDIVIDUAL PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 51: 859–901. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1998.tb00744.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!