We thank John Hollenbeck, David Levine, Mike McDaniel, Virginia Schein, Frank Schmidt, and three anonymous reviewers for comments and assistance on earlier versions of this paper.
DERIVATION AND IMPLICATIONS OF A META-ANALYTIC MATRIX INCORPORATING COGNITIVE ABILITY, ALTERNATIVE PREDICTORS, AND JOB PERFORMANCE
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 561–589, September 1999
How to Cite
BOBKO, P., ROTH, P. L. and POTOSKY, D. (1999), DERIVATION AND IMPLICATIONS OF A META-ANALYTIC MATRIX INCORPORATING COGNITIVE ABILITY, ALTERNATIVE PREDICTORS, AND JOB PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 52: 561–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1999.tb00172.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!