This research was supported by grant No. 01103293 from the Research Council of the University of Ghent, awarded to Ivan Mervielde. Part of this manuscript is based on research by the first author submitted to the University of Ghent in partial fulfillment of Ph.D. requirementsunder the supervision of the second author. Filip De Fruyt is now post-doctoral research fellow of the Flemish Science Foundation. The authors are indebted to Gary D. Gottfredson for his comments on previous versions of this manuscript. This manuscript has greatly benefited from editorial suggestions and commentaries by three anonymous reviewers.
RIASEC TYPES AND BIG FIVE TRAITS AS PREDICTORS OF EMPLOYMENT STATUS AND NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 52, Issue 3, pages 701–727, September 1999
How to Cite
DE FRUYT, F. and MERVIELDE, I. (1999), RIASEC TYPES AND BIG FIVE TRAITS AS PREDICTORS OF EMPLOYMENT STATUS AND NATURE OF EMPLOYMENT. Personnel Psychology, 52: 701–727. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.1999.tb00177.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!