The authors thank Nancy Campbell, Sondra Clayton, Bob Towner-Larson, Tim Poland, Jennifer Stevens, and Deborah Wasserman for their assistance in conducting this study and John P. Wanous, Georgia T Chao, and the anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. A version of this paper was presented at the Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Dallas, Texas, April 1998.
THE EFFECTIVENESS OF AN ORGANIZATIONAL-LEVEL ORIENTATION TRAINING PROGRAM IN THE SOCIALIZATION OF NEW HIRES
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 47–66, March 2000
How to Cite
KLEIN, H. J. and WEAVER, N. A. (2000), THE EFFECTIVENESS OF AN ORGANIZATIONAL-LEVEL ORIENTATION TRAINING PROGRAM IN THE SOCIALIZATION OF NEW HIRES. Personnel Psychology, 53: 47–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2000.tb00193.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!