I thank Jim Farr, Rick Jacobs, David Day, Susan Jackson, Randall Schuler, Jeff Conte, Linda Stroh, Rosalie Tung, MaryAnne Hyland, John Hollenbeck, Deniz Ones, and two anonymous reviewers for their comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. I also thank David Lawrence, Amy Fitzgibbons, Sandy Aman, Chikako Mizokami, and Nicole Zellie for their assistance in data collection. I gratefully acknowledge Barbara LaMountain, David Woodbury, and Alfieri Castro, from the participating organization, for their support of this study. This manuscript is based on the author's doctoral dissertation (Department of Psychology, Penn State University).
THE BIG FIVE PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS AS PREDICTORS OF EXPATRIATE'S DESIRE TO TERMINATE THE ASSIGNMENT AND SUPERVISOR-RATED PERFORMANCE
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 53, Issue 1, pages 67–88, March 2000
How to Cite
CALIGIURI, P. M. (2000), THE BIG FIVE PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS AS PREDICTORS OF EXPATRIATE'S DESIRE TO TERMINATE THE ASSIGNMENT AND SUPERVISOR-RATED PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 53: 67–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2000.tb00194.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!