We thank John Hollenbeck and three anonymous reviewers for their comments and suggestions.
PERSONALITY AND COGNITIVE ABILITY AS PREDICTORS OF JOB SEARCH AMONG EMPLOYED MANAGERS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 25–50, March 2001
How to Cite
BOUDREAU, J. W., BOSWELL, W. R., JUDGE, T. A. and BRETZ, R. D. (2001), PERSONALITY AND COGNITIVE ABILITY AS PREDICTORS OF JOB SEARCH AMONG EMPLOYED MANAGERS. Personnel Psychology, 54: 25–50. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2001.tb00084.x
The NEO-FFI is used by special permission of the publisher, Psychological Assessment Resources, Inc., 16204 North Florida Avenue, Lutz, Florida 33549, for the NEO Five Factor Inventory, by Paul Costa and Robert McCrae, copyright 1978,1985,1989 by PAR, Inc. Further use or reproduction of the NEO-FFI is prohibited without permission of PAR, Inc.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!