The authors thank Tom Snijders for his help in data analysis, and the anonymous reviewers for their constructive criticism on earlier drafts of this article.
PATTERNS OF INTERDEPENDENCE IN WORK TEAMS: A TWO-LEVEL INVESTIGATION OF THE RELATIONS WITH JOB AND TEAM SATISFACTION
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 51–69, March 2001
How to Cite
VAN DER VEGT, G. S., EMANS, B. J. M. and VAN DE VLIERT, E. (2001), PATTERNS OF INTERDEPENDENCE IN WORK TEAMS: A TWO-LEVEL INVESTIGATION OF THE RELATIONS WITH JOB AND TEAM SATISFACTION. Personnel Psychology, 54: 51–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2001.tb00085.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!