This paper is based on the first author's dissertation. The study was funded in part by the University of Illinois Center for Human Resource Management and in part by the SHRM Foundation Harvey Wilson Doctoral Dissertation Grant. The interpretations, conclusions, and recommendations, however, are those of the authors, and do not necessarily represent those of the funding organizations. We acknowledge Bob Liden, Tom Lumpkin, Rod Shrader, and Len Newman for helpful comments on earlier versions of this paper.
SOURCES OF SUPPORT AND EXPATRIATE PERFORMANCE: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF EXPATRIATE ADJUSTMENT
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 54, Issue 1, pages 71–99, March 2001
How to Cite
KRAIMER, M. L., WAYNE, S. J. and JAWORSKI, R. A. A. (2001), SOURCES OF SUPPORT AND EXPATRIATE PERFORMANCE: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF EXPATRIATE ADJUSTMENT. Personnel Psychology, 54: 71–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2001.tb00086.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!