This project was conducted using data gathered by Personnel Decisions International.
EXPLORING BLACK-WHITE SUBGROUP DIFFERENCES OF MANAGERIAL COMPETENCIES
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 783–807, December 2001
How to Cite
GOLDSTEIN, H. W., YUSKO, K. P. and NICOLOPOULOS, V. (2001), EXPLORING BLACK-WHITE SUBGROUP DIFFERENCES OF MANAGERIAL COMPETENCIES. Personnel Psychology, 54: 783–807. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2001.tb00232.x
The authors thank Personnel Decisions International and Paul Van Katwyk for their support on this project. The authors also acknowledge the constructive comments and useful insights of the three anonymous reviewers.
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!