Our thanks to three anonymous reviewers for valuable comments on earlier versions of this article and to Becky Metz and Jenni Brumm for their assistance in survey administration and data entry. The authors gratefully acknowledge the University of Wisconsin Oshkosh, College of Business Administration, for financial support for this project.
ROLE CONFLICT AND FLEXIBLE WORK ARRANGEMENTS: THE EFFECTS ON APPLICANT ATTRACTION
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 111–136, March 2002
How to Cite
RAU, B. L. and HYLAND, M. A. M. (2002), ROLE CONFLICT AND FLEXIBLE WORK ARRANGEMENTS: THE EFFECTS ON APPLICANT ATTRACTION. Personnel Psychology, 55: 111–136. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2002.tb00105.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!