The authors thank Jeff Arthur, T.W. Bonham, Terry Cobb, Robert Madigan and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript. We also acknowledge the invaluable assistance of Jim Malone and Marc Hunter.
RECRUITMENT EVALUATION: THE CASE FOR ASSESSING THE QUALITY OF APPLICANTS ATTRACTED
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 461–490, June 2002
How to Cite
CARLSON, K. D., CONNERLEY, M. L. and MECHAM, R. L. (2002), RECRUITMENT EVALUATION: THE CASE FOR ASSESSING THE QUALITY OF APPLICANTS ATTRACTED. Personnel Psychology, 55: 461–490. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2002.tb00118.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!