The writing of this paper was partially supported by a faculty mini-grant from the Race and Ethnic Studies Institute of Texas A&M University, awarded to Winfred Arthur Jr.
MULTIPLE-CHOICE AND CONSTRUCTED RESPONSE TESTS OF ABILITY: RACE-BASED SUBGROUP PERFORMANCE DIFFERENCES ON ALTERNATIVE PAPER-AND-PENCIL TEST FORMATS
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 985–1008, December 2002
How to Cite
ARTHUR, W., EDWARDS, B. D. and BARRETT, G. V. (2002), MULTIPLE-CHOICE AND CONSTRUCTED RESPONSE TESTS OF ABILITY: RACE-BASED SUBGROUP PERFORMANCE DIFFERENCES ON ALTERNATIVE PAPER-AND-PENCIL TEST FORMATS. Personnel Psychology, 55: 985–1008. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2002.tb00138.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!