We thank Gary Barrett for his assistance with this research. We are also grateful for the helpful suggestions offered by Michael Rumsey, Jim Smither, and two anonymous reviewers.
FROM PAPER TO PIXELS: MOVING PERSONNEL SURVEYS TO THE WEB
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 56, Issue 1, pages 197–227, March 2003
How to Cite
THOMPSON, L. F., SURFACE, E. A., MARTIN, D. L. and SANDERS, M. G. (2003), FROM PAPER TO PIXELS: MOVING PERSONNEL SURVEYS TO THE WEB. Personnel Psychology, 56: 197–227. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2003.tb00149.x
The first, second, and third authors are affiliated with Army Research Institute through the Consortium Research Fellows Program. This investigation was funded in part by Army Research Institute. Throughout the article, the terms “study” and “research” are used interchangeably. The usage of the word “study” is not meant to imply that the investigation drew upon any particular source of funding within or outside of the organization. Furthermore, the views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions or policies of the research sponsors.
Portions of this manuscript were presented at the 17th Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Toronto, Ontario, April, 2002.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!