This study is based on the dissertation of the first author in partial fulfillment for the doctoral degree at the University of Amsterdam. Doerte Heimbeck has since moved to Florida, U.S., Michael Frese has moved to University of Giessen, Germany, and Sabine Sonnentag has moved to University of Braunschweig, Germany. We are indebted to Rick DeShon for a critical reading of a prior version of this article.
INTEGRATING ERRORS INTO THE TRAINING PROCESS: THE FUNCTION OF ERROR MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS AND THE ROLE OF GOAL ORIENTATION
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 56, Issue 2, pages 333–361, June 2003
How to Cite
HEIMBECK, D., FRESE, M., SONNENTAG, S. and KEITH, N. (2003), INTEGRATING ERRORS INTO THE TRAINING PROCESS: THE FUNCTION OF ERROR MANAGEMENT INSTRUCTIONS AND THE ROLE OF GOAL ORIENTATION. Personnel Psychology, 56: 333–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2003.tb00153.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!