We thank two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
BREACH AND FULFILLMENT OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTRACT: A COMPARISON OF TRADITIONAL AND EXPANDED VIEWS
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 56, Issue 4, pages 895–934, December 2003
How to Cite
LAMBERT, L. S., EDWARDS, J. R. and CABLE, D. M. (2003), BREACH AND FULFILLMENT OF THE PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTRACT: A COMPARISON OF TRADITIONAL AND EXPANDED VIEWS. Personnel Psychology, 56: 895–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2003.tb00244.x
Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, New Orleans, LA, 2000, and the Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management, Denver, CO, 2002.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!