We thank Charlotte Bobek, Tim Brinkman, Laura Chapman, Julie Farkas, Kim Gew-erth, Matt Hayes, Mike Kokonaur, Ray Legler, Chris Olt, Matt Potter, and Nina Taylor for their assistance in data collection. We are also grateful to Daniel Ilgen, Edwin Locke, Mary McLaughlin, Ken Price, and Miguel Quinones for helpful comments on earlier drafts. This work was supported in part by an NSF grant to Joseph E. McGrath.
TIME MATTERS IN TEAM PERFORMANCE: EFFECTS OF MEMBER FAMILIARITY, ENTRAINMENT, AND TASK DISCONTINUITY ON SPEED AND QUALITY
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Volume 56, Issue 3, pages 633–669, September 2003
How to Cite
HARRISON, D. A., MOHAMMED, S., MCGRATH, J. E., FLOREY, A. T. and VANDERSTOEP, S. W. (2003), TIME MATTERS IN TEAM PERFORMANCE: EFFECTS OF MEMBER FAMILIARITY, ENTRAINMENT, AND TASK DISCONTINUITY ON SPEED AND QUALITY. Personnel Psychology, 56: 633–669. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2003.tb00753.x
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!