This paper is based in part on John Hausknecht's doctoral dissertation, which was completed at Penn State University under the supervision of David Day. The dissertation was the co-recipient of the 2004 S. Rains Wallace Dissertation Research Award sponsored by the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology. Special thanks to other committee members James Farr, Susan Mohammed, and Karen Jansen. We also acknowledge the helpful comments provided by Kevin Murphy and Alice Stuhlmacher on earlier drafts of this paper. We thank Bridgette Harder, Anna Matuszewska, and Julianne Rodda for assistance with coding and data management.
Applicant Reactions to Selection Procedures: An Updated Model and Meta-Analysis
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2004
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 639–683, September 2004
How to Cite
Hausknecht, J. P., Day, D. V. and Thomas, S. C. (2004), Applicant Reactions to Selection Procedures: An Updated Model and Meta-Analysis. Personnel Psychology, 57: 639–683. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2004.00003.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!