We would like to thank Susan Taylor, Anne Tsui, and Xiaoping Chen for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this manuscript. We would also like to thank Ann Marie Ryan and our three anonymous reviewers for their insight and helpful suggestions. Finally, we thank the Center for Advanced Human Resource Studies at Cornell University for financial support for the study.
Exploring Applicant Pool Quantity and Quality: The Effects of Early Recruitment Practice Strategies, Corporate Advertising, and Firm Reputation
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2004
Volume 57, Issue 3, pages 685–717, September 2004
How to Cite
Collins, C. J. and Han, J. (2004), Exploring Applicant Pool Quantity and Quality: The Effects of Early Recruitment Practice Strategies, Corporate Advertising, and Firm Reputation. Personnel Psychology, 57: 685–717. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2004.00004.x
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!