* This study was supported by a grant from the Alfred P. Sloan Foundation through the University of Minnesota's Food Industry Center. An early version of this paper was presented at the Academy of Management Meeting, Seattle, August 2003. We thank Susan Jackson, David Hofmann, John Kammeyer-Mueller, Theresa Glomb, Stanley Gully, Jean Phillips, Editor Ann Marie Ryan, and three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Sticking Out Like a Sore Thumb: Employee Dissimilarity and Deviance at Work*
Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 969–1000, December 2004
How to Cite
LIAO, H., JOSHI, A. and CHUANG, A. (2004), Sticking Out Like a Sore Thumb: Employee Dissimilarity and Deviance at Work. Personnel Psychology, 57: 969–1000. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2004.00012.x
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2004
- Version of Record online: 14 DEC 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!