Preparation of this paper was supported by grants from NIA (R03 AG19414 & R01 AG21178), the Research Board at the University of Illinois, and NIMH (R01 MH49227).
THE STRUCTURE OF CONSCIENTIOUSNESS: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION BASED ON SEVEN MAJOR PERSONALITY QUESTIONNAIRES
Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 103–139, Spring 2005
How to Cite
ROBERTS, B. W., CHERNYSHENKO, O. S., STARK, S. and GOLDBERG, L. R. (2005), THE STRUCTURE OF CONSCIENTIOUSNESS: AN EMPIRICAL INVESTIGATION BASED ON SEVEN MAJOR PERSONALITY QUESTIONNAIRES. Personnel Psychology, 58: 103–139. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2005.00301.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2005
- Article first published online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!