The authors would like to thank Paul Muchinsky, Robert Hogan, and John Holland for helpful comments on an earlier version of this manuscript.
HIGHER-ORDER DIMENSIONS OF THE BIG FIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS AND THE BIG SIX VOCATIONAL INTEREST TYPES
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 447–478, June 2005
How to Cite
MOUNT, M. K., BARRICK, M. R., SCULLEN, S. M. and ROUNDS, J. (2005), HIGHER-ORDER DIMENSIONS OF THE BIG FIVE PERSONALITY TRAITS AND THE BIG SIX VOCATIONAL INTEREST TYPES. Personnel Psychology, 58: 447–478. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2005.00468.x
Paul Sackett served as guest editor for this article.
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!