The authors would like to thank Bill Summerlin, David McCarroll, and Nyree Sanders for their helpful efforts on this project.
A PROCESS FOR CONTENT VALIDATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCED-BASED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: AN APPROACH RESULTING IN FEDERAL COURT APPROVAL
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 771–799, September 2005
How to Cite
BUSTER, M. A., ROTH, P. L. and BOBKO, P. (2005), A PROCESS FOR CONTENT VALIDATION OF EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCED-BASED MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: AN APPROACH RESULTING IN FEDERAL COURT APPROVAL. Personnel Psychology, 58: 771–799. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2005.00618.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!