We thank Theresa Glomb and Andy Miner for their comments on earlier drafts of this manuscript and Amy Kristof-Brown and Jeff Edwards for advice on data analysis.
UNDERSTANDING RESPONSES TO MULTI-SOURCE FEEDBACK: THE ROLE OF CORE SELF-EVALUATIONS
Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2005
Volume 58, Issue 1, pages 171–203, Spring 2005
How to Cite
BONO, J. E. and COLBERT, A. E. (2005), UNDERSTANDING RESPONSES TO MULTI-SOURCE FEEDBACK: THE ROLE OF CORE SELF-EVALUATIONS. Personnel Psychology, 58: 171–203. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2005.00633.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 FEB 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!