The authors are indebted to the encouragement & feedback provided by SAPS and Frank Schmidt.
CONSEQUENCES OF INDIVIDUALS' FIT AT WORK: A META-ANALYSIS OF PERSON–JOB, PERSON–ORGANIZATION, PERSON–GROUP, AND PERSON–SUPERVISOR FIT
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Volume 58, Issue 2, pages 281–342, June 2005
How to Cite
KRISTOF-BROWN, A. L., ZIMMERMAN, R. D. and JOHNSON, E. C. (2005), CONSEQUENCES OF INDIVIDUALS' FIT AT WORK: A META-ANALYSIS OF PERSON–JOB, PERSON–ORGANIZATION, PERSON–GROUP, AND PERSON–SUPERVISOR FIT. Personnel Psychology, 58: 281–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2005.00672.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!