We thank Ilhan Erdogan, Fulda Erdogan, and Gulay Erakin for their help in collecting the data reported in this manuscript and Nani Stuckman for her help with data input. This paper was partially supported by a Portland State University Scholarship of Teaching Research Team (STRT) grant. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 20th Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology (April 2005) in Los Angeles, CA.
ENHANCING CAREER BENEFITS OF EMPLOYEE PROACTIVE PERSONALITY: THE ROLE OF FIT WITH JOBS AND ORGANIZATIONS
Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2005
Volume 58, Issue 4, pages 859–891, December 2005
How to Cite
ERDOGAN, B. and BAUER, T. N. (2005), ENHANCING CAREER BENEFITS OF EMPLOYEE PROACTIVE PERSONALITY: THE ROLE OF FIT WITH JOBS AND ORGANIZATIONS. Personnel Psychology, 58: 859–891. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2005.00772.x
- Issue online: 10 NOV 2005
- Version of Record online: 10 NOV 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!