We thank John Hollenbeck and Neal Schmitt for their comments on an earlier version of the manuscript. Their input resulted in many meaningful improvements.
SELECTING INDIVIDUALS IN TEAM SETTINGS: THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL SKILLS, PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS, AND TEAMWORK KNOWLEDGE
Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 583–611, September 2005
How to Cite
MORGESON, F. P., REIDER, M. H. and CAMPION, M. A. (2005), SELECTING INDIVIDUALS IN TEAM SETTINGS: THE IMPORTANCE OF SOCIAL SKILLS, PERSONALITY CHARACTERISTICS, AND TEAMWORK KNOWLEDGE. Personnel Psychology, 58: 583–611. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2005.655.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2005
- Version of Record online: 5 AUG 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!