This research was supported by the 2004 SIOP Dissertation Scholarship Award and is based on the first author's dissertation, which was chaired by the second author at the Georgia Institute of Technology. We thank the dissertation committee members Jack Feldman, Charles Parsons, Ruth Kanfer, and Henry Moon, for their comments and support. We also thank Bryan Edwards, Ron Landis, and Murray Barrick for their comments and suggestions on previous versions of this manuscript.
A MULTILEVEL INTEGRATION OF PERSONALITY, CLIMATE, SELF-REGULATION, AND PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Volume 59, Issue 3, pages 529–557, Autumn 2006
How to Cite
WALLACE, C. and CHEN, G. (2006), A MULTILEVEL INTEGRATION OF PERSONALITY, CLIMATE, SELF-REGULATION, AND PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 59: 529–557. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2006.00046.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!