This work was supported by a Society for Human Resources Foundation grant awarded to the first author. The views and conclusions contained herein are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing that of the Foundation. We thank Chuck Lance for his helpful comments.
THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FORMAL MENTORING PROGRAM CHARACTERISTICS AND PERCEIVED PROGRAM EFFECTIVENESS
Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 125–153, March 2006
How to Cite
ALLEN, T. D., EBY, L. T. and LENTZ, E. (2006), THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN FORMAL MENTORING PROGRAM CHARACTERISTICS AND PERCEIVED PROGRAM EFFECTIVENESS. Personnel Psychology, 59: 125–153. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2006.00747.x
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 FEB 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!