A previous version of this article was presented at the 21st Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial-Organizational Psychology, Dallas, Texas May 2006.
RACIAL DIFFERENCES IN EMPLOYEE RETENTION: ARE DIVERSITY CLIMATE PERCEPTIONS THE KEY?
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 35–62, Spring 2007
How to Cite
McKAY, P. F., AVERY, D. R., TONIDANDEL, S., MORRIS, M. A., HERNANDEZ, M. and HEBL, M. R. (2007), RACIAL DIFFERENCES IN EMPLOYEE RETENTION: ARE DIVERSITY CLIMATE PERCEPTIONS THE KEY?. Personnel Psychology, 60: 35–62. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2007.00064.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!