This paper has benefited from comments by Paul Sackett, Robert Ployhart, David Chan, and Sheldon Zedeck. The authors appreciate the data received from many colleagues and are particularly appreciative of the large amount of data obtained from Jeff Weekley. The authors appreciate the assistance of colleagues who completed the survey on response instructions.
SITUATIONAL JUDGMENT TESTS, RESPONSE INSTRUCTIONS, AND VALIDITY: A META-ANALYSIS
Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 63–91, Spring 2007
How to Cite
McDANIEL, M. A., HARTMAN, N. S., WHETZEL, D. L. and GRUBB, W. L. (2007), SITUATIONAL JUDGMENT TESTS, RESPONSE INSTRUCTIONS, AND VALIDITY: A META-ANALYSIS. Personnel Psychology, 60: 63–91. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2007.00065.x
- Issue online: 22 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!