This research was supported by Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada Grants 410-2003-1835, and a University of Calgary Research Services Travel Grant.
A META-ANALYSIS OF THE ANTECEDENTS AND CONSEQUENCES OF WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 127–162, Spring 2007
How to Cite
WILLNESS, C. R., STEEL, P. and LEE, K. (2007), A META-ANALYSIS OF THE ANTECEDENTS AND CONSEQUENCES OF WORKPLACE SEXUAL HARASSMENT. Personnel Psychology, 60: 127–162. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2007.00067.x
We thank Derek Chapman and Laurie Milton for their comments on drafts of this article. We also thank Candace Low, Rhiannon MacDonnell, and Ross Willness for their assistance to this project. A version of this article was presented at the Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Los Angeles, CA, April, 2005.
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!