We thank Murray Barrick and three anonymous reviewers for their constructive comments. A previous version of this article was presented at the Academy of Management Conference, Honolulu, HI, in August 2005.
THE IMPACT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTRACT BREACH ON WORK-RELATED OUTCOMES: A META-ANALYSIS
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Volume 60, Issue 3, pages 647–680, Autumn 2007
How to Cite
ZHAO, H., WAYNE, S. J., GLIBKOWSKI, B. C. and BRAVO, J. (2007), THE IMPACT OF PSYCHOLOGICAL CONTRACT BREACH ON WORK-RELATED OUTCOMES: A META-ANALYSIS. Personnel Psychology, 60: 647–680. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2007.00087.x
- Issue published online: 4 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!