A previous version of this article was presented at the 2007 Academy of Management Conference, Philadelphia, PA.
MEAN RACIAL-ETHNIC DIFFERENCES IN EMPLOYEE SALES PERFORMANCE: THE MODERATING ROLE OF DIVERSITY CLIMATE
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
© 2008 BLACKWELL PUBLISHING, INC.
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 349–374, Summer 2008
How to Cite
McKAY, P. F., AVERY, D. R. and MORRIS, M. A. (2008), MEAN RACIAL-ETHNIC DIFFERENCES IN EMPLOYEE SALES PERFORMANCE: THE MODERATING ROLE OF DIVERSITY CLIMATE. Personnel Psychology, 61: 349–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2008.00116.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!