We thank Ann Marie Ryan, three anonymous reviewers, Shaun Hansen, Trent Williams, WonJun Kwak, and Gun Jea Yu for their assistance with this study.
UNDERWATER STOCK OPTIONS AND VOLUNTARY EXECUTIVE TURNOVER: A MULTIDISCIPLINARY PERSPECTIVE INTEGRATING BEHAVIORAL AND ECONOMIC THEORIES
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 687–726, Winter 2008
How to Cite
DUNFORD, B. B., OLER, D. K. and BOUDREAU, J. W. (2008), UNDERWATER STOCK OPTIONS AND VOLUNTARY EXECUTIVE TURNOVER: A MULTIDISCIPLINARY PERSPECTIVE INTEGRATING BEHAVIORAL AND ECONOMIC THEORIES. Personnel Psychology, 61: 687–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2008.00128.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!