This research has been supported by the Douglas W. Bray and Ann Howard Award/SIOP Foundation, The State Farm Companies Foundation, the University of Illinois Campus Research Board, the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign Institute for Labor and Industrial Relations, and a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship. At the time of the study, Carra Sims was at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. She is now at RAND. Any opinions, findings, conclusions, or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of these units/agencies.
DEVELOPMENT ENGAGEMENT WITHIN AND FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENTAL ASSESSMENT CENTERS: CONSIDERING FEEDBACK FAVORABILITY AND SELF–ASSESSOR AGREEMENT
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 727–759, Winter 2008
How to Cite
WOO, S. E., SIMS, C. S., RUPP, D. E. and GIBBONS, A. M. (2008), DEVELOPMENT ENGAGEMENT WITHIN AND FOLLOWING DEVELOPMENTAL ASSESSMENT CENTERS: CONSIDERING FEEDBACK FAVORABILITY AND SELF–ASSESSOR AGREEMENT. Personnel Psychology, 61: 727–759. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2008.00129.x
We thank all of the members of both the Managerial Development Program and the Laboratory for the Study of Developmental Assessment Centers (DACLab) at the University of Illinois at Urbana–Champaign and Colorado State University for their assistance with this project.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Vol. 62, Issue 1, 199–200, Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!