We would like to thank Editor, Michael Burke, and three anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions during the review process. We also thank Brooks Holtom and Xin Yao for their support in improving this paper. An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 2007 Meeting of the Academy of Management in Philadelphia.
THE ROLE OF JOB EMBEDDEDNESS ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE: THE INTERACTIVE EFFECTS WITH LEADER–MEMBER EXCHANGE AND ORGANIZATION-BASED SELF-ESTEEM
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 761–792, Winter 2008
How to Cite
SEKIGUCHI, T., BURTON, J. P. and SABLYNSKI, C. J. (2008), THE ROLE OF JOB EMBEDDEDNESS ON EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE: THE INTERACTIVE EFFECTS WITH LEADER–MEMBER EXCHANGE AND ORGANIZATION-BASED SELF-ESTEEM. Personnel Psychology, 61: 761–792. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2008.00130.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!