Portions of this paper were presented at the 22nd Annual Conference of the Society for Industrial and Organizational Psychology and received recognition as one of the top-featured posters at the Top Poster Reception, New York, April 2007. We express our gratitude to Cynthia Milligan, Dean of College of Business Administration, University of Nebraska–Lincoln for assistance with obtaining organizations for this study. Finally, we thank associate editor Frederick Morgeson and two anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments and suggestions. All remaining errors are ours.
HOW TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP WEAVES ITS INFLUENCE ON INDIVIDUAL JOB PERFORMANCE: THE ROLE OF IDENTIFICATION AND EFFICACY BELIEFS
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 793–825, Winter 2008
How to Cite
WALUMBWA, F. O., AVOLIO, B. J. and ZHU, W. (2008), HOW TRANSFORMATIONAL LEADERSHIP WEAVES ITS INFLUENCE ON INDIVIDUAL JOB PERFORMANCE: THE ROLE OF IDENTIFICATION AND EFFICACY BELIEFS. Personnel Psychology, 61: 793–825. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2008.00131.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!