We thank the following scientist–practitioners for their insightful comments and suggestions on previous drafts of this article: Mike Campion, Huy Le, Dan Putka, Phil Roth, and Neil Schmitt.
DEVELOPMENTS IN THE CRITERION-RELATED VALIDATION OF SELECTION PROCEDURES: A CRITICAL REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PRACTICE
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
© 2008 WILEY PERIODICALS, INC.
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 871–925, Winter 2008
How to Cite
VAN IDDEKINGE, C. H. and PLOYHART, R. E. (2008), DEVELOPMENTS IN THE CRITERION-RELATED VALIDATION OF SELECTION PROCEDURES: A CRITICAL REVIEW AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR PRACTICE. Personnel Psychology, 61: 871–925. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2008.00133.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!