THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS OF A SOCIAL SYSTEM: CROSS-LEVEL EFFECTS OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE WORK SYSTEMS ON EMPLOYEES’ ATTITUDES
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 1–29, Spring 2009
How to Cite
TAKEUCHI, R., CHEN, G. and LEPAK, D. P. (2009), THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS OF A SOCIAL SYSTEM: CROSS-LEVEL EFFECTS OF HIGH-PERFORMANCE WORK SYSTEMS ON EMPLOYEES’ ATTITUDES. Personnel Psychology, 62: 1–29. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2008.01127.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!