IS EMOTIONAL LABOR MORE DIFFICULT FOR SOME THAN FOR OTHERS? A MULTILEVEL, EXPERIENCE-SAMPLING STUDY
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 57–88, Spring 2009
How to Cite
JUDGE, T. A., WOOLF, E. F. and HURST, C. (2009), IS EMOTIONAL LABOR MORE DIFFICULT FOR SOME THAN FOR OTHERS? A MULTILEVEL, EXPERIENCE-SAMPLING STUDY. Personnel Psychology, 62: 57–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2008.01129.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!