The research project was supported by a grant of the German Research Foundation (FR 638/29-1). We thank Christina Krause for conducting an open-ended survey about critical incidents of personal initiative. The Situational Judgment Test of Personal Initiative is based on this work. We also thank all subject matter experts and employees who supported our efforts to construct and validate the Situational Judgment Test of Personal Initiative.
A SITUATIONAL JUDGMENT TEST OF PERSONAL INITIATIVE AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO PERFORMANCE
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 229–258, Summer 2009
How to Cite
BLEDOW, R. and FRESE, M. (2009), A SITUATIONAL JUDGMENT TEST OF PERSONAL INITIATIVE AND ITS RELATIONSHIP TO PERFORMANCE. Personnel Psychology, 62: 229–258. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2009.01137.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!