The author thanks Barry Gerhart, Bruce Barry, Christina Shalley, Mike Burke, and the anonymous reviewers for their valuable feedback on this manuscript. As this work is loosely based on the author's dissertation, the author also extends her appreciation to the late Tom Mahoney, Dick Daft, Craig Lewis, and Neta Moye for their guidance and support in the earlier stages of this research.
THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: LABOR MARKET INFLUENCES ON CEO COMPENSATION
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
© 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 62, Issue 4, pages 659–695, Winter 2009
How to Cite
FULMER, I. S. (2009), THE ELEPHANT IN THE ROOM: LABOR MARKET INFLUENCES ON CEO COMPENSATION. Personnel Psychology, 62: 659–695. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2009.01154.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!