This study was funded by the Russell Sage Foundation. Copies of the computer programs used to generate the results in this paper are available through Rosemary Batt.
HOW SUPERVISORS INFLUENCE PERFORMANCE: A MULTILEVEL STUDY OF COACHING AND GROUP MANAGEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY-MEDIATED SERVICES
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 265–298, Summer 2010
How to Cite
LIU, X. and BATT, R. (2010), HOW SUPERVISORS INFLUENCE PERFORMANCE: A MULTILEVEL STUDY OF COACHING AND GROUP MANAGEMENT IN TECHNOLOGY-MEDIATED SERVICES. Personnel Psychology, 63: 265–298. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2010.01170.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!