We thank Dan Ilgen for his helpful comments on a previous version of this manuscript.
PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL REACTIONS TO HIGH WORKLOADS: IMPLICATIONS FOR WELL-BEING
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 2, pages 407–436, Summer 2010
How to Cite
ILIES, R., DIMOTAKIS, N. and DE PATER, I. E. (2010), PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PHYSIOLOGICAL REACTIONS TO HIGH WORKLOADS: IMPLICATIONS FOR WELL-BEING. Personnel Psychology, 63: 407–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2010.01175.x
- Issue online: 12 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!