GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY, NARROWER COGNITIVE ABILITIES, AND JOB PERFORMANCE: THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE NESTED-FACTORS MODEL OF COGNITIVE ABILITIES
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 595–640, Autumn 2010
How to Cite
LANG, J. W. B., KERSTING, M., HÜLSHEGER, U. R. and LANG, J. (2010), GENERAL MENTAL ABILITY, NARROWER COGNITIVE ABILITIES, AND JOB PERFORMANCE: THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE NESTED-FACTORS MODEL OF COGNITIVE ABILITIES. Personnel Psychology, 63: 595–640. doi: 10.1111/j.1744-6570.2010.01182.x
- Issue published online: 5 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!